Sunday, August 26, 2007

School

I go to school at Bismarck State College in Bismarck, North Dakota. There, I am majoring in mathematics, but after I get my Associates Degree, I'm planning on transferring to Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah and majoring in Statistics.
I started at BSC last spring. I took Calculus I, Beginning Visual Basic (a computer programming class), Fundamentals of Public Speaking, College Composition I, Concert Choir, and Applied Music. I actually ended up getting all A's! It was a complete surprise! Especially since I'm not very good at speaking in front of people.
I just started my second semester on Tuesday the 21st of August. I'm taking First Year Spanish, College Composition II, and University Physics (along with the lab to go with it).

1 comment:

rayecheal said...

Congratulations! Your first decent post! Well, now you just have to introduce yourself on the McGee family blog and start posting there!