Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Open House and Plans

My sister, Sara's Graduation Open House was on Saturday. It went from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. They had on Open House at our Church Meeting House for several of the graduates in our ward. This first picture is of Sara's table.
This next one is of Sara standing behind her table.Here Sara and I are standing at the Open House.
This Saturday, May 17th, is her Seminary Graduation. And on the 25th of May is her high school graduation, at 5 pm. Rachel's going to be up here for the high school graduation. She's going to get her the day before (Saturday the 24th) and stay Sunday for the Graduation and then leave on Monday. I plan on going with her. I'm planning on going on a mission this summer and I figure it would be better if I went down there early. That way, Rachel could more effectively help me to prepare than I could if I stayed up in North Dakota during that time. I plan on going on my mission around July 15th at the earliest. I might come back up to North Dakota beforehand if necessary, but I plan on going down there with Rachel after Sara's graduation. Even though, I still need to figure out where exactly I'm going to stay while I'm down there. Rachel suggested that I might be able to sleep on the floor at the place she found, but she doesn't know how long I'd be able to stay there. I'll need to figure out exactly where I'd stay before that. Although, right now I'm drawing a blank at where I'll stay. I still have a week or so to figure that out.

No comments: