Friday, February 20, 2009

The TALK (if you can call it that)

Later the night of the CONFRONTATION, we all had a "TALK" of sorts, or at least that's what they called it. Thought it seemed more to me, them talking about how I was in the wrong about the whole thing. Dad told me after I told him how she'd been treating me was abuse that how I acted was abuse to her. So, I told them rather than live with the abuse, I'd move out, that was my choice because she refused to change her behaviour towards me.

I told Dad that Rachel wanted him to call her. The next day, Rachel told me that she talked to Dad and that Dad had talked to his wife about being softer.

All in all, things have been a bit better, Dad talked to me that night.

Oh yeah, they said she was trying the "drill-sergeant approach" because she had tried the other way and it hadn't worked (the only thing I hadn't taken care of immediately when asked to do it was clean my room, so where she got that idea I couldn't say. Things are better for now.

No comments: