Sunday, August 16, 2009

MY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY and MOVING OUT

On June 22nd, it was my golden birthday. For my birthday, Dad gave me the DVD, Errand of Angels and the books, Abinadi by H B Moore and The Book of Mormon Sleuth #5 (which will be added to Mom's collection of books since she had the first 4 in the series). Rachel gave me a game I've wanted for over a year called, Harry Potter CLUE, it has Harry Potter characters with Harry Potter villains, and these Dark Cards, that you have to draw when the Dark Mark shows up, along with Help Cards that help to protect you from the Dark Cards. You also have House Points, that can be lost because of the Dark Cards and if you lose them all, you're out of the game. So, if everyone gets out, then the missing student is lost forever to darkness.

Rachel started working as an overnight stocker at Walmart with me shortly after my birthday.

At the end of July, Rachel and I found a place where Gizmo could stay with us. We had to find such a place because my dad decided that if Gizmo stayed at the house then he'd become part of the "family" and would have to learn to get along with the other animals. Also, to keep her dog from peeing in my room, Gizmo would be locked OUT of it. Dad said it's cruelty to keep Gizmo locked in that room, but I KNOW that Gizmo would prefer to be locked IN to being locked OUT with their CRAZY animals any day. Also, Dad said, "That way we'd only need one litter box," which I have no doubt, Gizmo would not have used, for the simple fact that she doesn't use the clumping kind of litter, compared to Gizmo's litter box, the litter box for her cat is filthy and disgusting, and also, when Gizmo's litter box isn't cleaned after several days he refuses to use it and he'll pee on a bed instead. So, that wouldn't have worked out anyway. So, Rachel and I found the place, it's a mobile home and we've started moving into it.

No comments: